Learn a broad range of basic office and business administration skills that prepare you for employment in a support role in a modern office environment.
Full price, Payment plan
Additional fees may apply
Self paced (18 months)
Online Self paced (18 months)
- Entry Requirements
- Nationally recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework.
- Coursework, assessment
- Accounts Officer
- Administration Officer
- Administration Officer (Local Government)
- Administrative Assistant
- Holiday Park Receptionist
- Clerical Officer
- Credits/Returns Officer
- Data Entry Operator
- Enrolment Assistant
- Fee Officer
- Freight Documentation Clerk
- Human Resources Clerk
- Human Resources Support Services Officer (Public Sector)
- International Education Office Receptionist
- Junior Personal Assistant
- Land Administration Officer
- Legal Receptionist
- Logistics Clerk
- Office Administration Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Payroll Officer
- Revenue Officer (Local Government)
- School Financial Administration Officer
- Waste Management Administration Clerk
- Water Meter Administration Officer
- Word Processing Operator
- Rural Business Worker
To obtain a Certificate III in Business Administration with Foundation Education, you’ll need to complete some or all of the following units of study successfully. Units may vary or change so check with the provider before enrolling.
A total of 13 Study Units must be completed to attain this qualification.
2 Core Units must be completed to attain this qualification.
Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
Contribute to health and safety of self and others
11 Elective Units must be completed to attain this qualification.
Maintain business resources
Deliver and monitor a service to customers
Create electronic presentations
Design and produce text documents
Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
Prepare and process medical accounts
Maintain patient records
Assist in controlling stocks and supplies
Apply the principles of confidentiality, privacy and security within the medical environment
Write simple documents
Foundation Education was established in 1999 and offers vocational training in tandem with partner company, the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (AIPT).
- Provider Type